Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Where to begin?

I've been unwell for the past week or so, and my kindly doctor (who I saw on Monday) thought it best for me to take a few days off work and rest. So that's what I've been doing for the last three days... Sitting in bed, dozing off every now and again. When I finally woke up this morning I felt quite a bit better and decided I was up to sitting in the lounge room for a little while. After getting bored surfing the net I thought hmmm.. I reckon I could maybe manage a little stampin'

So with out further ado here are my creations for today: Card number 4. Inspired by a design I saw on Splitcoast to see the original click on the link http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1349063?cat=5125



For this card I used; Whisper White & Blue Bayou Cardstock, DS paper Afternoon Tea from the AU Summer mini 08; Stampsets used were Frames with a Flourish & On your Birthday; Ink used was Wild Wasabi & Blue Bayou; Earth Element brads in Not quite Navy.

No comments: