Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

Getting Organised

Since we now have a desktop computer, courtesy of Jamey's parents (thanks!) a Christmas pressie. I've had to 'tidy' up my stamping room... well the computer/stamping/storage room (which is actually our 3rd bedroom) to allow room on the computer desk for the computer to actually live.


So I decided it was time for some better storage options, as I had run out of room to store my growing stamp collection at least 6 months ago... so check it out my new stamping cube shelf... I think if I'm going to get any more stamp sets I'll have to get another cube, or maybe *gasp* I'll have to get rid of some of the stamp sets I don't use as often!

I'm still working on sliding shelves for my desk, and some hanging rails or baskets for my punches. And there has been a few discussion with Jamey about the making of shelves for above the desk... well I need somewhere to display my creations! At present most are squirreled away in a drawer :(.

Would love to see what your storage solutions are... drop me a link if you're happy to share your stamping room!

No comments: