Pages

Saturday 16 January 2010

Workshop Time...

Hi there, I have my first Stampin' Up! workshop for 2010 in a few hours time, so I'm just throwing together all my gear to get ready to go. And I wanted to share with you the projects I'll be demonstrating.

The Hostess has 6 kids, so with all the birthday parties she would throw in a year she was looking for an alternative to loot bags that you buy in the shops.

I've done 3 different but easily made 'loot bags' that can be altered to suit boy or girl.

1. Tri-box - used real red cs & ink, whisper white grosgrain ribbon, metal edged tag, stamp set is seeing spots.
I have this as a Door Prize, with tags made from the Best Yet Level 1 Hostess set.

2. Bag-a-lope - used C6 whisper white envelope, tangerine tango cs & ink, riding hood red ink, whisper white grosgrain ribbon, stamp sets are Petal Pizazz & Greetings Eight.

3. Milk Carton - used whisper white cs, pacific point & kiwi kiss ink, stamp set is Starring You.

So what do you think?
If you're after templates for any of these please feel free to drop me a line and I'll e-mail you my instructions. Alternatively you can check out Splitcoast Stampers they have a truck-load of tutorials in their resource section, then head on to their gallery for design inspiration!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: