Pages

Saturday 9 January 2010

A New Year means a New Start

Happy New Year! Ok, ok so I'm a little bit late for new years... but at least I'm trying to get a post up... a New Years resolution one might say.

After FINALLY locating my digital camera, and after much fiddling around to get it charged I've taken photos of some of the projects I was working on over the last 6 months. So as not to over load, I've decided against posting them all at once, but will do them in smaller lots.
So here's round 1!
Using Lynda's 12"x12" Scrap Map... here's just a few of the cards I've put together so far (yes it is a work in progress, but when you see you get 14! cards out of the one 12"x12" DS paper you might understand why I'm still going)
Here I used SU! Urban Garden DSP, and matched it with Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black and Not Quite Navy, the blue is NOT quite a match but compliments better than any other SU blue I had on hand.
I've also embellished with half pearls from the Pretties kit, Basic Grey Taffeta ribbon, and a silver ribbon slide/buckle from the Hodgepodge Hardware set.
The best part about Lynda's One Sheet wonder, is that you can design your OWN DS paper! Check out her blog for the full tutorial, click on the link above.
Hope this gives you some inspiration to get back in your stamping rooms...

No comments: