Pages

Saturday 23 January 2010

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #17

Well it's the FIRST colour challenge for the new year, and I've been sitting at home all day on my lonesome... I so thought I'd play along. Check out the colours...



Hmm... interesting combo... but the samples from the design team look great. Why not visit Makeesha's blog and check out other peoples designs.


Here's my creation

Cardstock: Cameo Coral; Chocolate Chip; Very Vanilla & So Saffron.

Ink: Chocolate Chip; Cameo Coral

Ribbon: So Saffron wide grosgrain; Very Vanilla Taffeta.

Stampsets: Baroque Motifs; Elegant Thank You.

Tools & Accessories: Vanilla half pearls; Paper Piercing; Scallop Oval Punch; Large Oval Punch; Scallop Edge Punch.

Let me know what you think...

7 comments:

Cindy Major said...

This is beautiful! I really love how you've used Baroque Motifs!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Marie! I never get sick of the Baroque Motifs! Love it!
Kirsty

Melissa said...

I love your card its gorgeous and using my fave stamp set, I love it thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!
Would love to make it in a workshop

Chantelle said...

Great card Marie - I love this set and you've used it well with these colours.

Genelle Little said...

Gorgeous, Marie! Elegant and pretty - great design and balance of the colours!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

You've done a wonderful job with these colours. And your use of Baroque Motifs is wonderful.

Thanks so much for joining in on an Inkspiration Challenge.

x Sarah