Pages

Thursday 28 January 2010

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #17- Take 2

Had the morning off today, and this challenge has been totally bugging me... felt i could have done something a little bit more 'different' or not the norm for a card. so here is Take 2.


Stampsets: Three Little Words, Botanical Blooms(2008 sale-a-bration)

Paper: So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral

Ink: So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip

Tools & Accessories: Rhinestone Brad - Clear Circle, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Library Clips, Earth Elements Stampin' Write Markers.


Here's what it looks like outside of the 'pouch'. I could have made it like a litte card that slips out, but was thinking more along the lines of adding a magnetic strip to the back so you can put it on the fridge or something?

I loved the way the Three little words stampset came together in the colours, this is my first time using it.

What do you think?

You can check out the other entries here, I recommend you do there are some very talented ladies who played along.


1 comment:

Cindy Major said...

I love the pocket idea - very cool!

Cindy