Pages

Thursday 28 January 2010

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #17- Take 3

I am having so much fun with these colours now I couldn't help doing one more card...
So I decided to do a Tri-Fold card.


From the front:
Stampset: A Kind Word

Cardstock: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Tart DSP (Cameo Coral)

Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Cameo Coral

Tools & Accessories: SU Water Colour Pencils, Blender pens, Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon.













Inside: I had thought about leaving the images colourless, just for an interesting contrast but it got the better of me and I got out my pencils.

playalong with Makeesha's challenge here

2 comments:

Cindy Major said...

Hey, this is a nice fold!! :D

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Marie! But all you creations are too cute! A girl after my own heart with that Baroque card! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing!
Kirsty